Last updated 28th February 2018
We, LeoVegas Gaming Ltd, are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. Our legal status under data protection law is that of a data controller and in this capacity we will securely store and process your personal information which you have provided to us. Data controller is a legal term used in the Data Protection Act 2001 (the Act) to signify the person who controls what to do with any given personal information. As data controller we have registered with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner in Malta.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The personal information we collect from you may include:
- your name,
- company/organisation name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- credit / debit card information;
- identification documents (including passport, driving licence and utility bills); and
- payment information.
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested Service(s).
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- provide you with personalised visits to our Website;
- provide you with our Service(s) which you have signed up for;
- carry out the identification and verification checks (including with third parties where necessary);
- share your personal information with our partners (detailed below);
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- develop our offers and the layout of our Website to ensure that our Service is as useful and enjoyable as possible;
- contact you; and
- send out email alerts you may have signed up for.
WITH WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED?
We may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- in the administration of justice; or
- where we have to defend ourselves legally.
Finally, in the event of a reorganisation, sale or takeover we may need to disclose personal information.
THE REQUIREMENTS OF DATA PROTECTION LAWS
- we will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
- we will endeavour to keep your personal information up-to-date;
- we will not retain your personal information longer than necessary unless required to do so by law;
- we will not transfer your personal information to a country outside the European Economic Area unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal information to the standards that apply within the EEA.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser's memory. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our Website or other websites that you visit.
To learn more about cookies and how to disable them we recommend you visit the Information Commissioner’s website here. Furthermore, whilst we do not use third party marketing cookies, you can learn more about these and how to delete them here.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
REVIEWING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In some cases, you can review and correct personal information provided through our Website by going to the page on which you provided the information.
In all cases, you can make a subject access request to review your personal information collected via our Website or ask us to stop using it by send us an email – the contact details can be found in the relevant 'contact us' area of the Website. We may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to your personal information.
You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
If you have questions regarding this policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.