80 Ball Bingo
Our 80 ball bingo room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you like to play bingo on a budget, then the 80 ball bingo is perfect for you as *all tickets are 5p or less.**
Between 4-7pm all games will have fixed prize pots of £5. All others will have variable prize pots, which means the pot gets bigger as more stakes are made by players.
Game prizes could be any of the following: Any Line, Any 2 Lines, Any 3 Lines, Full House, Any Vertical Line, Any Horizontal Line, Any Diagonal Line, Any 2 Columns, Any 3 Columns, Four Corners and Four Middle Squares. There is usually 3 prizes to be won per game.
Each ticket will be made up of 16 squares on a 4 x 4 grid. The first column will be 1 - 20, second 21 - 40, third 41 - 59 and fourth 60 - 80.
The 80 ball bingo room also boasts a progressive jackpot which is available on certain games throughout the day. To find out whether this is available, just look out for the stacked coins symbol in the game info panel above where tickets are displayed in-game, or on the Jackpot column within the bingo pre-buy schedule.
You can buy tickets up to 30 days in advance using our amazing bingo pre-buy schedule. This can be found inside the bingo lobby and all bingo rooms.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are available to buy up to 30 days in advance from the schedule tool or can be bought just before the game starts in the 80 Ball Bingo room.
- Should there be more the one winner per prize, the prize will be split equally between all winners.
- Winnings from cash stakes will pay into cash balance. Winnings from bonus stakes are paid into bonus balance until wagering requirements are met.
- Games between 4-7pm will have fixed prize pots of £5. All prize pots outside of these hours will be seeded at £0.50 and will increase along with player stakes.
- Progressive jackpot is only available to win on certain games throughout the schedule. Jackpot is seeded at £50 and can be won by winning the game in a certain number of calls (eg call 32 means that if a player wins the game in 32 calls or less they will win the prize pot plus the jackpot). If the progressive jackpot is available on the game, players will be able to see a stacked coins icon along with the required ball call number to win in the game info panel above where tickets are displayed in-game, or on the Jackpot column within the bingo pre-buy schedule. If the jackpot is won by more than one person, the prize will be split accordingly.